Electronic management of compliance programs help assure that employees work within regulatory guidelines and follow dealership policies and procedures ranging from sales to customer handling, Compli President Lon Leneve says.
Think of it as an internal-affairs department.
- Avoiding wrongful termination suits by demonstrating compliance documentation.
- Reducing frequency and severity of insurance claims, including workers compensation.
- Cutting overall insurance costs and premiums.
- Reducing personnel previously needed to manage and monitor old processes.
- Potentially eliminating paper and related costs of distributing, filing and storing.
- Meeting regulatory settlement requirements by showing the ability to automate employee training.
Compli hosts regular webinars on legal and other compliance issues, including red-flag programs. At this month's National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention in San Francisco, lawyer Michael Benoit and Compli will present webinars for sales and F&I groups.