LAS VEGAS - Brand Engagement Network, aka BEN, will show five new auto-retailing-related artificial intelligence systems near the NADA Show here this weekend.
Developed in partnership with AFG Companies, BEN’s human-like AI assistants are billed as multimodal conversational resources that assist online car customers.
The AI systems are available as an app, on the web and can be deployed through kiosks in automotive settings.
“We are committed to delivering AI solutions that improve customer experience, productivity and results for the automotive vertical,” says BEN CEO Michael Zacharski.
The goal is to support both customers and dealership employees, he adds. “By pushing and pulling relevant data in and out of dealer systems, we empower our AI Assistants to reduce repetitive manual processes, augment key functions and complete tasks.”
For dealership fixed operations, BEN uses AFG’s automotive dealership data system, Tronix, to provide real-time information in booking appointments, scheduling vehicle services, finding the best vehicle based on consumer needs and reducing overall friction points related to auto retailing.
The five AI systems are:
- Dealership Reporting: BEN says personal AI assistant Oddo reduces manual data searching and spreadsheet-based reporting by leveraging proprietary technology and harmonizing data across various systems and applications.
- Web AI Assistant: Called SKYE, it is part concierge, part customer service specialist and part sales AI assistant that’s always available. SKYE’s primary role is to assess customer needs and preferences, and work with the sales team to enhance customer experiences online and at the dealership.
- Sales AI Assistant: It starts customer conversations or continues prior ones, online or otherwise. It will be showcased at a kiosk at the NADA event.
- Service AI Assistant: DASH is a dedicated parts and service AI assistant. BEN says it offers an intuitive interface for service customers. Functions include booking appointments and providing service options and programs.
- Technician AI Assistant: CARL is designed to optimize workflows by offering real-time guidance, know-how and information to auto technicians.
Editor’s note: Those interested should email [email protected] to ask questions and schedule a meeting and/or demo. BEN will provide free transportation to its off-site exhibit.