Now Available On-Demand!
Dealers have traditionally not considered their wholesale acquisition and disposition strategies as revenue generating opportunities. In fact, many of them have believed that there’s no money to be made in buying and selling in the wholesale market. But today’s wholesale vehicle landscape gives dealers lots of ways to generate revenue and protect their margins—by streamlining the process of getting vehicles into the marketplace and having data-rich tools that make buying the right vehicles at the right price even easier.
In this session, Derek Hansen, vice president of Offsite Solutions at Manheim, will demonstrate how dealers can:
- Get vehicles into the wholesale marketplace faster
- Reduce transportation costs by listing directly from their lots
- Sell vehicles faster by creating compelling, high-tech listings
- Appraise vehicles better to cut losses on trade-ins
- Better assess vehicle condition to know what they should pay when buying units
- Buy vehicles at the right price to improve retail margins
At every turn in the used vehicle lifecycle—from assessing trade-ins to listing wholesale vehicles and buying inventory for retail—dealers have opportunities to increase speed and expand their margins by rethinking their strategy and using the latest tools and technologies. This session will show them how.
Vice President, Offsite Solutions