Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | 2 PM ET/11 AM PT
Webinar Giveaway: One Viewer Will Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Customer loyalty and retention are crucial to the successful growth strategy of your dealership. But getting customers back for service or for their next vehicle purchase can be tricky, and most dealers only see a retention rate of about 25%. And, there are a jungle of dealerships competing for consumers’ attention. How can you create a consistent loyalty and retention program to naturally increase sales and service business?
Key Learning Objectives
- Personalize your program to meet consumers on their terms using omnichannel marketing
- Have the software and infrastructure in place to reach customers with the right message at the right time
- Capitalize on every sales opportunity, increase customer pay ROs, improve CSI and build loyalty by catching revenue opportunities at just the right time
- Grow your pre-owned inventory organically and avoid high auction costs
- Give your employees more time to focus on building relationships in-store that can lead to sales
Bill Wittenmyer, Vice President of Sales, Layered Apps & Competitive Accounts, ELEAD1ONE
Bill Wittenmyer currently serves as VP of Sales, Layered Apps and Competitive Accounts at ELEAD1ONE, the leading provider of automotive CRM, BDC and retail solutions. With over 25 years of experience, Bill uses data-driven strategies to help automotive retailers grow their business and profits by elevating customer experiences in every facet of their dealership operations.