Danny Ray, Bank One's former senior vice president and chief risk officer, fills a newly created position of the same name at Toyota Finance Services.
He'll provide strategic guidance in the areas of commercial and dealer credit and collateral risk, as well as defining the TFS' overall risk governance process. Ray will report directly to TFS President and CEO George Borst.
Meanwhile five TFS managers were promoted. They are:
- Adam Boornazian, national manager of the Eastern customer service center in Owings Mills, MD, is now its corporate manager.
- Dave Crandall, national manager of the Central customer service in Cedar Rapids, IA, becomes its corporate manager.
- Scott Sasso, national manager of the Western customer service center in Chandler, AZ, is now its corporate manager
- Paul Moss, an operations manager, switches to corporate manager of customer service center operations. He will continue to focus on development, strategy and support.
- Doriene Viera, national manager of systems development, is now corporate manager of business technology solutions.