NADA is working to offset any inconveniences or problems attendees my encounter because of the date switch. Some things NADA has announced:
- Pre-paid registration fees for the Convention are waived for Dealer and Manager members. NADA will refund in full the registration fees you have paid in advance. If you paid a registration fee for one Guest/Spouse, that fee will also be refunded.
- Non-member Dealers, Managers and one Guest/Spouse, will be refunded 50% of the registration fee already paid or pre-paid up to December 10, 2001.
- The cut-off date for pre-paid (advance) registration is December 10, 2001. If Dealer and Manager members register for the Convention before that date, your registration fee will be waived for you and your Guest/Spouse.
- All other categories of registrant, such as Non-Member dealers and Managers, Affiliates, Manufacturers and Allied Industries will receive a refund of 50% of the registration fee up to December 10, 2001.
- If you plan to register on site at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, your over-the-counter registration fee will be discounted by 50%, regardless of the category of registration.
- New Orleans hotels and NADA will be mailing new confirmations of your hotel reservations very soon.
- NADA is working with the airlines in an effort to have any change fees for pre-purchased airline tickets waived. We will keep you advised.