Dealer.com, an automotive online marketing provider, is partnering with certain advertising agencies in what is called an effort to enhance dealer websites and Internet marketing.
Dealer.com says dealers can now work with website providers and ad agencies in a collaborative partnership to capitalize on the strengths of the different vendors.
Participating automotive advertising agencies include: Zimmerman Advertising, The Titan Agency, Moore & Scarry Advertising and Blue Flame 6.
Dealers benefit from working as a team and sharing information to maximize investment, says Dealer.com. It says its focus remains on leading technology.
“It is imperative that dealers keep their offline and online advertising consistent,” says Dan Kissell, executive vice president of Zimmerman Automotive Division. “Our strategy takes advantage of this and puts our offline message on the dealer's website.
Specific ways that agencies and website providers can work together to help dealerships get the most out of their online marketing include:
- Branding the dealership on the website.
- Creating interesting, credible, searchable website content.
- Producing informative and interesting website videos.
- Highlighting local cultural and community characteristics.
- Creating text, Twitter, direct mail and email campaigns tied directly to the dealership's website or microsite.
“We are excited to continue developing our relationships with the industry's leading ad agencies,” says Dean Evans, Dealer.com's chief marketing officer. “The power of these partnerships for dealers is clear.