Agero introduces Tow to Repair, a turnkey technology solution and tow service making simple and cost-effective for automotive dealers, repair facilities and body shops to offer customers a touchless direct tow to their facility after a vehicle breakdown.
By eliminating the stress vehicle owners often face when deciding how and when to bring their vehicle in for emergency service, Tow to Repair helps service facilities support customers when they need it most, thereby driving brand affinity and customer loyalty, Agero, a provider of B2B software and services for automakers, fleets, insurers and others, says in a news release.
At the same time, Tow to Repair creates new revenue opportunities for service facilities by taking advantage of the 90% of tows that result in a mechanical service order, with average repair costs ranging from $400 to $700, Agero says.
With more than nine of 10 customers reporting they’re likely to make a repeat purchase based on excellent customer service, the opportunity for dealer, body and repair facilities to grow their share of the over $1,300 spent annually on maintenance, per car, is significant, the company says.
“The automotive industry is facing a challenging economic climate. For dealers, repair facilities and body shops, service and repair work can not only deliver high profit margins but also create opportunities for these businesses to provide an exceptional experience to their customers – the difficulty is getting vehicles in the door,” says Tim Chung, business lead – dealer and repair for Agero. “Tow to Repair offers a simple, convenient way for service facilities to offer a direct tow to their customers in order to capture these opportunities.”
Tow to Repair can be configured to a dealer, repair or body shop’s parameters, such as complimentary or discounted tows, tow mileage and capabilities. Other features include:
- Best in class tow services: Access to a vetted network of thousands of service providers to ensure seamless vehicle handling and a brand-building experience for service businesses and their customers in 100% of zip codes across the country.
- Digital solutions: An easy-to-use tow scheduling and dispatching platform that enables full tow tracking, work order management and notifications, and keeps customers informed every step of the way.
- Branded customer experience: Reinforces support to customers from request to delivery with a branded digital experience.
- Omnichannel request methods for customers: Repair facilities can make requesting a tow simple and convenient for their customers with options including web form, mobile app button or phone call.
- Customer feedback loop: Consistent feedback for full program transparency.
More information about Tow to Repair is available at https://www.agero.com.