Date: Thursday, March 04, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Our 2021 Consumer Car Theft Survey shows that 53% all new car buyers are concerned about auto theft, and that number is only increasing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the same time, nearly half of all customers are unaware of theft recovery solutions available on the market today. This creates an exciting opportunity for new car dealers to capture unrealized F&I revenue when they’re selling a new car.
Traditional theft recovery solutions entail significant upfront costs and are complex to install, and often end up sitting on a shelf somewhere while vendor invoices continue to come in.
This webinar will present:
- RecovR’s original 2021 research on new car buyer attitudes about theft and theft recovery solutions
- The challenges of selling existing theft recovery systems
- What next-generation, wireless cellular GPS theft recovery systems are coming to market in 2021
- How theft recovery system business models are changing
- How dealers can generate significant F&I revenue, CSI gains and quicker sales cycles, all with a 1-minute install and at ZERO cost
Brought to you by:
If you have already registered, click here to access
Christopher Schouten, Marketing & Research Director, RecovR
Christopher Schouten is Marketing & Research Director for RecovR, the 2-in-1 lot management and theft recovery solution for dealers. Christopher has worked for 20 years for companies whose mission is to protect devices, assets and data for high-value business models. He joined RecovR’s parent company - Kudelski Group - in 2013, and prior to that he held various marketing and operational management roles in pay-TV and mobile and fixed telecommunications in the U.S., The Netherlands and Switzerland. He is now based in Phoenix Arizona.
Christopher is an honors graduate of the University of Iowa, having studied Mass Communications and Linguistics. Christopher speaks five languages and is a passionate early adopter of connected vehicle and smart home technologies.