The rules of the game are changing.
Technology companies like Google and Apple are leading the charge toward the future of transportation. OEMs are no longer the leading disruptors of the automotive industry.
To combat this paradigm shift in the market, Tier 1 vendors can level the playing field for OEMs by delivering solutions for over-the-air (OTA) updates, predictive maintenance, and V2X connectivity features.
The whitepaper covers:
- Challenges Tier 1 vendors face while becoming service providers for OEMs
- Key actions for Tier 1 vendors to implement a new business model
- Strategies for transforming the Tier 1 business model
- Solving the challenges of cost, competence, and scalability
- Three practical case studies describing how Tier 1s can overcome the challenges they face in their transformation
Download this whitepaper to find out more!