The digital age has altered consumer buying habits dramatically, a trend accelerated and solidified as a result of COVID-19.
Dealers stand to gain from this transition to digital. Higher profit margins are forecast as Internet sales increase staff throughout, lessen the need for maintaining large and expensive facilities and provide new revenue opportunities as dealers extend their market reach.
A survey by Wards Intelligence and Ally of 169 owners/operators, general managers and sales and service staff at U.S. dealerships indicates automobile retailers recognize these trends, although some are moving faster than others to accommodate them.
Download this research report to view the full finding from this study.
- How prepared are automobile makers for the digital age?
- What digital product or capabilities are most valuable to dealerships?
- What will the retail network look like three years from now?
- What approach to selling F&I will be most effective in three years?
- What are the biggest impediments to selling F&I products digitally?
- What are the best ways for the industry to handle vehicle software upgrades?
- What are the barriers to servicing software at dealerships?
- Who should own and be able to access vehicle data?
Brought to you by: