According to IHS Market, global light vehicle production impacts are now expected to last well into 2022. While there may not be a true end in sight for the ongoing vehicle delays caused by chip deficiencies, there are still plenty of opportunities available for dealers – even those with no or low inventory.
Regardless of their current inventory levels, dealers need to continue marketing to their customers to stay ahead of future challenges and achieve sustainable success.
Get started today with our free 5-step guide, including actionable insights on:
- Finding a reason to stay in consistent contact with your audience
- Identifying strategic opportunities to acquire pre-owned inventory
- Offering pre-orders and reserved sales to continue engaging new vehicle customers despite shortages
- Building rapport and promote customer loyalty through the service drive
- Identifying and engage prospective buyers preparing to return to market
Brought to you by: