Vehicle theft in the United States jumped dramatically after several years of decline – up 9.2% in 2020 over 2019 to 873,080 auto thefts, according to FBI statistics. That's both a huge concern for consumers as well as a big opportunity for dealers.
As the provider of dealer lot management & consumer vehicle theft recovery solutions, RecovR wanted to learn how consumers feel about vehicle theft and what they want in a theft recovery solution. Our national survey showed both bad news and good news.
• Consumers are increasingly worried about vehicle theft.
• They are highly receptive to recovery solutions but…
• They’re not very aware of such solutions.
• They’re willing to pay a relatively high price for the right solution.
• Dealers who sell the right solution stand to increase both CSI and PVR
Learn more about consumer attitudes, willingness to pay and RecovR in this easy-to-read eBook!