Ford will display 10 customized Transit Connect wagons and vans at the upcoming Specialty Equipment Market Assn.’s annual show in Las Vegas.
The vans, modified by some of the country’s top aftermarket shops, feature a number of alterations, including interior reconstructions, graphics and exterior add-ons.
Some of the modified Transit Connects appearing at SEMA in the display Ford is calling “Vandemonium,” include:
- Customizer Blood & Grease’s high-end fashion boutique on four wheels.
- CGS Motorsports’ mobile speed shop for the drag strip.
- Aftermarket company eJudged’s mobile hot spot, loaded with technology for the road.
- Impulse Marketing & Media’s baked goods delivery vehicle.
- Customizer K-Daddyz Kustomz’s mobile workplace for graphic design.
- LGE*CTS Motorsports’ cross-country cruiser, with cutting-edge technology.
- Aftermarket specialist Mobsteel’s ultimate mobile billboard – a chopped and lowered Transit Connect cargo van promoting the Detroit Steel Wheel Co.
- Pentech Automotive’s vehicle for gamers.
- Customizer Strange Motion’s BMX racing team van, with room to haul six bikes and six people.